Saturday, October 4, 2014

Conference!!! :)

I'm not going to lie, conference day is always a stressful day for me. Usually I don't have a place to go for at least one of the days and I end up sitting all sad and alone in the chapel. Conference usually isn't a great experience for me because of that.

But this conference the Sister Missionaries made sure to invite me to watch conference with them at the church :) it was really nice. When I got there the whole zone was there! It was so fun. Hearing all the missionaries sing during the hymns brought the spirit so strong. I feel so at home with the missionaries. Every convert has a "member family" that they go to. The missionaries have become my member family. :) they treat me like I'm one of them, just without the name tag. :)

It was funny- Allen 1st sisters got to go to Cheesecake Factory with some members and they brought back cheesecake for us (2 slices). We passed a couple forks around with the cheesecake and all had a couple bites. And we shared candy. 

I'm so grateful for the missionaries in my life :)


OH! Did you see President Durrant on the stand today??? WAY COOL!!!!! :) I totally look up to him. :)

Happy conference everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment