Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Today's Mutual

Today is Wednesday and that always means mutual. :)

We had Sundae Service today. That means that we all get split into groups and go to different parts of Allen to serve someone and then they give us ingredients for icecream. My group had some deacons (that honestly I don't know very well...) and the lovely Megan and Bailey. :) Megan is Savannah's little sister. She has the same sparkle in her eye as her big sister. Bailey is a huge inspiration to me. She is the strongest person I know.

We were sent to help the Zaugg's clean up. They have four kids: Jeffery, Dylan, Dawson, and Brooklyn. The girls did the dishes and then played with Brooklyn and cleaned her room. (She has so much room now!!!!)

So we got back to church and we had our icecream and it was fantastic. We went on a hunt to find Emma (Savannah's other lovely sister) and then we came home.

Some of the beehives seem to be in an argument, though. This bothers me greatly. I love my beehives, and the thought of them not getting along breaks my heart. I hope they work everything out.

Proverbs 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity

Image

My beehives will be okay. I know they'll end up sorting things out. :)




(Like my signature? I stole the idea from Sister Thunell <3 I love you, Sister Thunell!!! )

1 comment: