Sunday, December 22, 2013

New Rules.

Mormon. LDS. Latter Day Saint.

That's who I am. Today I was confirmed a member and received the gift of the Holy Ghost. It was a wonderful feeling.

But my mind has not been at ease. This past week has been one of the loneliest I have ever had. The missionaries explained that when I was confirmed, they wouldn't get to talk to me as much. It was confusing for me. New rules started to come up that I didn't know. And suddenly everyone was just gone. I kept feeling like one day the missionaries were just going to say "we can't talk to you at all anymore." I've been scared all week. Afraid of being left alone and completely forgotten.

Today I got the courage to express my feelings to Brother White. And we had a long conversation about it. I feel a lot better. I got most of my concerns out there and feel a tad more at ease.

I'm still confused. I'm still lonely. I'm still sad. But now I have the Holy Ghost to comfort me. I have a constant companion who will always be there if I allow it.

Thank you everyone who has prayed for me. I can feel your love.

1 comment:

  1. You're not alone, honey. And no one's gone…we're all still right here. You have a huge group of people to turn to, to learn from, and to answer any of your questions. We all love you just like we did before you were baptized. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete