Thursday, December 5, 2013

3 days/5 days

The days until my baptism. :)

So many miracles have happened. But this last month has been really hard. It's so worth it though. I'm stronger now and Satan's got nothing on me! :)

Transfers are in 5 days. I don't like to think about losing my missionaries. The thought makes me sad.

BUT I know that wherever they go, they'll be huge blessings in the lives of their ward members. They need to go find the little Casey's of the Texas Dallas Mission!! :)

But I still don't like it.

I've gotten really close to the missionaries. They're some of my closest and dearest friends. They'll have to write me and come visit me when they're off their mission. :)

That's 5 days.


3 days until my baptism.

3 days until I finally get what I've been waiting for for 3 years.

But 5 days until transfers.


...


It's gonna be a long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment